We are so proud to say that we have been awarded “Good” under Ofsted’s latest review and inspection.
Summary of key findings for parents
This provision is good
It is not yet outstanding because:
- Staff sometimes miss opportunities to extend children’s learning when children choose their own play activities and suggest ideas.
- Staff are not always consistent in their interaction with children to encourage them think for themselves and solve problems.
What the setting needs to do to improve further
To further improve the quality of the early years provision the provider should:
- make better use of children’s chosen play and immediate interests to extend their learning
- develop consistency in staff practice to extend children’s thinking and problem solving skills.
- The inspector observed children’s activities and staff interaction with them in each of the indoor rooms and outside.
- The inspector talked to staff and children at appropriate times during the inspection.
- The inspector carried out a joint observation and an interview with the manager.
- The inspector looked at a sample of documents which included the safeguarding policy and children’s progress records.
- The inspector took account of parents’ views, obtained in person.
I’d like to thank all my staff at Rainbow for their dedication and hard work and particularly to our Nursery Manager